What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Registry Winner is an advanced multi-language registry cleaner in pc diagnosis and repair. It can do a complete scan of the pc errors such as system slowdown, freezing, crashing and deadlock. Safely optimize the speed of the system and set your PC in a fantastic performance!
- With three different shredding levels, file shredder will shred or destroy unwanted files beyond recovery.
- Scans and removes almost all junk files from system to provide more free space on your hard drive and allow applications to run faster and more efficiently.
- Protects your privacy by ensuring all traces of your online Internet and computer activities are permanently erased and unrecoverable.
- Performs an all-around scan of your Windows registry to detect and fix invalid references and incorrect errors, which also helps streamline your pc registry without expensive hardware upgrades.
- C Optimizer Is an optimizer toolkit containing Startup Manager, Uninstall Manager, System Optimizer,Service Optimizer and Memory Optimizer.
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Registry Winner scores an averge of 3.98, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Registry Winner scores 68.04/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.registrywinner.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $34.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: registrywinner.com you’ll also be taken through to registrywinner.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)